A random list that I started making in my head this afternoon after warming some leftover Indian food. In no particular order, no edits, I typed this list just as it came to mind(interesting):
Warming leftovers on the stove or in the oven and not in the microwave.
The company of friends.
Rice.
Spinach.
Ice cream.
Laughing.
Laughing.
Laughing.
Connecting…
Wood, it's beautiful.
Plays, I like the live action.
Watching people move.
Watching people.
Crying because I'm happy.
Crying to free myself...
Free weights.
Back muscles.
Men.
Teaching.
Learning.
Richard Feldman.
Hands but not my own.
Fragments.
Smart people.
Awkward moments.
Lifting things I can't carry.
My mom.
My family.
Hugs.
Dogs but not mean ones.
Praying.
Codes.
Code words.
Staring at scary things.
Movies in my mind.
Jumping rope…I should go get one.
Music.
Blue things.
Beaches. The water scares me but I still go in and love it anyway.
Water.
Sun.
Invisibility cloaks.
Tea.
The extreme.
Listening to my nephew and my mother go through their morning routine.("Let's pray ga-ma.")
Watching my nephew play Mario Kart.
Introductions.
Stating things.
Asking questions.
Silence.
Being loud.
Doodling.
Lines, stripes, color.
Defining things.
Being Black.
Touch screens.
Shopping.
Intensity.
Honesty.
Paper.
Expressing.
Not really talking about politics or religion or race…but talking about politics, religion and race.
Beautiful spirits.
Beautiful people.
Beautiful things.
Women.
Fruit.
Competition.
Computers.
Perfume, Empress Sea Salt Body Scrub.
Candles.
Fire…
To be continued? Maybe.
1 comment:
Thank you Lydia. We appreciate your comment. Please come back and continue to follow our blog.
MinDog and Metch
Post a Comment