Son, I know this banner may be more my flavor...with the pink and glitter and things...but you should go to this site www.mybannermaker.com and make us a firece banner for our blog...that is if this one is doing the most! :)I like pink sparkling things people...
3 comments:
Dear MinDog,
I had just logged on to leave my post for the day when I saw this. I tried to ignore it but that didn't work...um, let's say, I love that you made that banner...you already know it's too pink and sparkly for me even though I do love pink and sparkly...um, so, um let's try again? It is our blog so I guess we have to meet in the middle somewhere but this is too far left or right(depending on how ya look at it)...no shade...but no...
With Love and Appreciation,
Metch
Actually, I loved it, but then my baby made it. LOL
Dear MinDog,
Considering the tongue lashing I got about my initial comment here from a one of our anonymous followers(we have more followers than we think-WERK!) I have come back to say if you are so in love with the pink sparkly banner then go for it...okay, I so don't mean that and I'm sure you knew that and didn't believe it when you read it...I said I would try it and see.
I tried. I said it and no, me just saying that didn't work...I cyber bash the anonymous follower who tried to call me out for not being open...I like what I like...no shade but doesn't everybody?
Home sick with a stomach issue even though SPRING is in the air...I want to go outside...I hope you are outside...
Love ya,
Metch
Post a Comment