Monday, March 22, 2010

Why I’ve Never Tried Crack, Cocaine, Heroine, Meth…

In addition to the fact that drugs kill, I have an addictive personality.

I can develop an obsession in seconds. This is a flaw and an asset.

MinDog just put me on restriction. She said, "when you find a thing you like you become obsessed and I can't take it right now. You are killing me." In response to that(in my head) I asked, "but am I killing you softly?" I couldn't say it out loud because we were having a very serious conversation about my addictive-obsessive nature and I was pretending to take it all in as I secretly pondered how I could possibly get this restriction lifted.

At first I was only allowed 2, but like a true addict I whimpered and whined about how 2 may not be enough and how unfair she was being and how could she do this to me and she was only thinking about herself and has she no feelings, no sympathy, no heart? I was dead serious too. If you give me rice I might admit that we are both a little dramatic…at times. She is always dying or being killed and I am always giving Lady M- out damn'd spot! Out, I say or Macbeth himself for that matter- is this a dagger which I see before me…

Like a good friend and partner in fake crimes she gave into my addictive tendency.

I am now allowed to contact her at most 3 times a day about anything blog related. My contact can take any form I wish but I only get 3 opportunities for contact about the blog and its future per day. She was very clear about this.

Has she no heart? This blog is serious business. I am living out front here...

Restriction and I are enemies; I wonder how this is going to work.

2 comments:

Jessica Love said...

Between the two of us this really could become a hall of fuckin' mirrors if you know what I'm sayin' son. All I can say is I'll keep readin' yours, and you can keep readin' mine. Jeeeeezus!

Metch said...

Yes Jess. I need a hall of mirrors because I wasn't tortured enough coming face to face with my fucked-up-ness in drama school. Bring it! I may be able to handle it. If I can't we can always drink more wine. Shiraz please.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...