Saturday, January 8, 2011

Beauty Sleep Sometimes

I hate to admit it but sometimes I can't sleep, read a book, keep my mind on an article, or movie, listen to music or anything really.... don't know why. I suppose the reasons are dependent on what the sometimes are.

When I relay this feeling to my mom she always says, "there's nothing wrong with silence, God made that too."

Okay mom...

My love for silence was on vacation last night. I settled into my 'searching for something to focus my mind during a bout of sometimes' mood.

After fluttering around the web for a bit I was inspired by something I spied (I spied this post).


The inspiration prompted me to run a google image search for the word BEAUTY. I decided I would pick the most beautiful image on the first page and let my mind rest on it as I imagined my way to sleep.

The photo below was the first image on the first page...

The title of the photo is African Beauty.

My mind was able to rest on that.




This photo came from this website.

I know nothing about that website.
It just provided an image of beauty
that I could use to imagine
more beauty.


I had a vivid dream that now seems like dreams but it was one... I think.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...