I know you really wanted to read OUR DADDY DIARIES, watch a silly old VLOG of MinDog in L.A., maybe read our WELCOME INFO or what we have to say about ACTING, maybe you wanted to be the first to add your LINK to our new faves page, or see what the POPULAR POSTS are today or just read a LETTER...
Too bad Blogger has let us both down. Come back later and you'll be able to access all. We promise... I mean we hope.
Since you're here go ahead and click on one of the links in this post or scroll down. You might find something you like.
A newly updated blog without navigation is what I call SHITTY FAB!
*UPDATE- The menu has reappeared but it doesn't work. It's not connected to the pages that exist. Well due to unforeseen circumstances and the rain (I'm sugar I might melt if I go out there) I'm stuck in the house. Since I'm stuck I get to sit here and try to figure this all out... also somehow our default font size has decreased... what is going on here?!?!? About to try everything- don't the technical gods know I love this blog and need it to operate the way I want it to at all times?
*UPDATE 2- We're finally back in action!
4 comments:
Blogger can be an asshole very often. Hopefully you can get everything figured out!
This is also my first visit to your blog. I like the concept and will be following you guys!
Cherie @ Refractions
Thanks for feeling my pain Cherie. It's actually driving me crazy since we added two new pages today and now they are out in the ether somewhere.
We would have loved for you to be welcomed to the blog by our welcome message on the welcome page but as you said Blogger has it's ways...
Next time you stop by we hope all is in order. Thanks for following us!
Y'all are some fun, great lookin' gals. Perused and think the double bicoastal blogging concept is champion.
Have a happy Sunday even with buggy Blogger.
Thanks Mollie! We appreciate the compliments...if you have more we'll take them. Enjoy your Sunday and do come back.
Post a Comment