Sunday, December 12, 2010

Triple Dose of Reverb

Prompt: December 12 – Body Integration This year, when did you feel the most integrated with your body? Did you have a moment where there wasn’t mind and body, but simply a cohesive YOU, alive and present? (Author: Patrick Reynolds)



Untitled from Maechi Aharanwa on Vimeo.




Prompt: December 11 – 11 Things What are 11 things your life doesn’t need in 2011? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life? (Author: Sam Davidson)

the list of 11 things is below. how i will eliminate them and how i think eliminating them will change my life are in my head and will stay there until i put my plans for elimination into action. i think that's best.

excess
doubt
unnecessary complication
smiling only on the inside
any kind of clutter
unnecessary restriction
holding back(not the same as unnecessary restriction)
saying yes without thinking
saying no without thinking
grudges
excuses


Prompt
: Wisdom Wisdom. What was the wisest decision you made this year, and how did it play out? (Author: Susannah Conway)

Teaming up with MinDog to begin this nonsensical blog was one of the wisest decisions I made this year. It has inspired other types of work( joint and independent), helped me commit to living out front, given me a space to share some good pieces(some not so good pieces too) and generally blab about nothing in particular. We are still going with it; it's still playing out and the aim is to have it continue playing out in 2011...who knows what it will become this year...

...along with the wise I made several unwise decisions in 2010. Thank goodness I can laugh at ALL of them. In 2011 I'm hoping my wise decisions will cancel out all of the unwise ones (at least 90% of them...I'll keep 10% for the sake of learning) that way I can spend time laughing at other things...



#reverb10 is an annual event and online initiative to reflect on your year and manifest what’s next. The end of the year is an opportunity to reflect on what’s happened, and to send out reverberations for the year ahead.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...