So MinDog has been a way for a while...guess she forgot her blog etiquette...she knows what she's talking about but you don't...I have sneakily decided to add to her post... She is referencing a comment left by Mike on the post Get Your Numbers Up. That's all you need to know. Now that you know that, what she writes below may make more sense...if you want, read Get Your Numbers Up and the comments Mike was inspired to leave by clicking here. I'm glad Mike got her out of the "I'm not writing closet" because all of the guilt I was laying on sure wasn't working. I am publicly giving MinDog the side eye for slacking on her blog duties. I accept no excuses. Read MinDog's post below. -Metch
Well,
I am back in action. After a heck of a lot of life trauma and writers' block I am back to the blog!
METCH! WERK SON!!!
I woke up this morning to a message on my Blackberry from Mike!
OH MIKE!! Thank you for bringing me back to the blog.
1. I don't know anything.
2. I think that it is funny that anyone thinks they know anything.
3. I appreciate that you commented and shared your own lack of knowledge on the page. (Don't be offended...it is all in fun :))
OH MIKE!!
Min Dog is (wait...I am living for a third person reference right now) MINDOG (me), is inspired.
OH MIKE!!!
Let me share another one of my opinions...Over-Exposure and Experience does not always make a person insensitive. To say that it does is a gross generalization. That is to say that folks who help out in destitute countries develop a lack of compassion for those they serve...
There is absolutely nothing wrong with dating folks... more than one, and more than two, and more than three...any number you choose. You shouldn't lie about it though, and you (in this day especially) shouldn't have sex with all or any of them...But going out, getting to know and having a good time...IS GREAT!!! And it doesn't have to have a side effect of making that person insensitive.
DIG THIS...It could actually make that person appreciate the qualities of one of them in particular because they realize just how special that one person is when compared to the others...
OR DIG THIS...It could just be a lot of fun.
As long as the folks are grown and HONEST about what is actually going on...PALEEZE! It is all good!
But like I said...I don't KNOW anything...I just have some thoughts on things...
Thanks Mike for bringing me out of retirement!
MINDOG OWT!!
No comments:
Post a Comment