Sooooooooo...
My nieces are here, in NYC, for the month and I have been having a good dose of "Mommy" practice.
AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!! I love them!! I am indeed obsessed...BUT...
Do Mom's really have to find things to do with the kiddies all the time!? I am running out of FREE...meaning "costing $0 and 0 cents" FREE activities! AND WHY IS NOTHING ACTUALLY FREE?!
Thank goodness they love to ride bikes around the block. BIKES $180.00
And thank goodness they actually were impressed by meeting Corbin Bleu from High School Musical. Tickets $200.00
What da what!? REALLY!
WHY ARE KIDS SO EXPENSIVE!!!! If I gave you the actual list of what it is costing me to have them here...I'd CRY.
But that is when I stop, think, and realize that I'd rather spend all I have and have them here than not...
So... since our attempt at a virgin cocktail party girls' night failed tonight...off we go to the movies! $50.00 (after snacks)
OH SO SHITTY FABB! MinDog OWT!
No comments:
Post a Comment