Sunday, September 25, 2011

101 DAYZ: 9 Days and WAITING...


I have reached that point where I want to go into labor. It isn't the negative thing I've heard where pregnant women complain, "God I don't want to be pregnant anymore." It's more like I just want to see the baby!

I mean don't get me wrong I do want to sleep on my stomach again, be able to bend over, reach my feet, see my vagina, walk easily, sit with my legs closed, eat junk food...you know the simple things...


I'm waiting, wanting to see him. I'm in good spirits.

My brother is getting married on Saturday and Crazy Heart (my Mom) thinks I'm going to go into labor at his wedding. That's quite possible.

SIDE BAR: Have you noticed that my use of ellipses has gotten way out of control...

RETURNING... labor at the wedding would be crazy.


My brother and I recently shared a laugh because I wasn't going to have kids and he wasn't going to get married but now we're doing what we thought we'd never do at the same time. How did that happen?


God indeed has a sense of humor.

Yep, now I'm playing the waiting game. I'm hoping with every twinge of pressure I feel my widda wooda poo is working to come the heck out and join us OUTSIDE.

MY STOMACH IS SO BIG! People keep asking me if I'm having twins...It's time for him to come on out... LET'S GO X!

MiNdoG Owt!

2 comments:

LaShawn Wiltz said...

Wow! To state the obvious: your belly is HUGE!!! if you go into labor at the wedding, it will be a great family story to tell!

Bella said...

I can imagine the kind of anecdotes you'll be able to tell your baby once he's grown if you go into labor during your brother's wedding! I remember being pregnant and wanting to see the baby as well, but more than anything, I remember wanting to go back to my pre-pregnancy weight. Gosh I hate maternity clothes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...